This Mercedes GLC Coupe is sporty, safer and more efficient, for your driving pleasure. It is now has the sexy sportiness of the coupe, but it’s all SUV in function. The coupe will have its world premiere at the New York International Auto Show in April 2019. They should arrive at a dealership near you for purchase by fall of 2019.
Mercedes GLC Coupe
Many changes have gone into this Mercedes’ elegant design.
- Squat silhouette with dropping roofline
- Rounded rear window
- Contoured diamond-block grille with an integrated star
- Distinctive air intakes
- Newly contoured LED headlamps
- Eye-catching chrome strip on the high beltline
- Generous ground clearance
Inside this coupe are luxurious and user-friendly controls, a redesign steering wheel with multi-function controls available in two different designs. The multi-functional touchpad on the console lends every more accessory and infotainment control.
- Touch control on the center multimedia display
- Using the Touch Control Buttons on the multi-function steering wheel
- With the multi-function Touchpad on the center console
- Using the gesture/movement recognition of MBUX Interior Assistant
- By Voice Control, either with the button on the steering wheel or the “Hey Mercedes” prompt
Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC® and Active Steering Assist provide even more comfortable support to help the driver to keep a safe distance and steer. The speed is adjusted automatically ahead of bends or junctions. Active Steering Assist helps the vehicle stay in its lane and change lanes.
If you’re anxious to try out this new Mercedes GLC, you’ll have to wait a little bit yet. It is planned to be in all dealership for sale in late 2019. So, you’ll have to just dream about it all summer long or take a quick trip to New York City in April to see its world debut at the New York International Auto Show.